- Must be older than 21 years of age.
- Identity document.
- Valid driving licence.
- Credit card.
- Minimum rental period: 48 hours.
- Cars of the category required wil be provided. In case of unavailability of the car required, a higher category car will be provided.
- A reservation is just confirmed if customer receives a Street Rent a Car reservation number.
- A charge of no show equivalent to 20% of the rental value will be charged if the client don't take the vehicle as requested in the confirmed reservation. If the cancellation is advanced warning at least 48 hours in advance will not be charged.
- In case of personal damage (lesions, serious injuries, impacts) the customer will have to submit a police report within the 48 hours.
- The rented car can only be driven by the rental contract holder or by whoever has been previously designated by Street.
- The rates are per day with one hour of tolerance for vehicle return. If that hour is exceded, the customer will be charged half a daily rate. If 5 hours have gone by, a complete rental day will have to be payed.
- In Street you can pay with Visa, Visa electron, Master Card, Mestro, American Express and Cabal Credit Cards. By Bank transfer and/or in cash.
- Rentals are payed in advance, in cash or by any other payment method.
- All rates include 21% tax and insurance.
- Street delivers its vehicles at its main agency located in Av. Cabildo 2280, office 89, Buenos Aires city.
- In case of home delivery, Street will add the DROP OFF costs to the car rental cost.
- Cars are provided clean and with a full tank, and they have to be returned the same way.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. For the freezing of the price of a reservation requires the total payment of the rent.
Do you have questions? Contact us email@example.com